Learn more about Kenneth L. Wilson, St. Cloud Attorney
Mr. Wilson founded the firm in 2000. He has successfully represented clients in state and federal courts on various matters. Mr. Wilson focuses his practice on defending people charged with crimes occurring in Stearns, Benton, Wright, Sherburne, Morrison, and other nearby counties. He has been practicing in central Minnesota for over 20 years.
Prior to starting his own firm, he participated in the criminal prosecution of over 200 criminal cases for both the Linn County Attorney’s Office and the Iowa City Attorney’s Office.
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Federal Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2003 to current
- United States District Court for Minnesota, 2002 to current
- Minnesota State Bar, October 2000 to current
Mr. Wilson graduated from the University of Iowa School of Law in May of 2000.
The University of Iowa School of Law is ranked as one of the top 25 best law schools in the nation by U.S. News and World Report.
Prior to law school, Mr. Wilson attended the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, where between 1993 and 1996 he received a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology: Law, Criminology, and Deviance and also a Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology: Archeology.
He is (was) proficient in French.
Kenneth L. Wilson Activities:
- Sterns County Veterans Protocol Volunteer Attorney
- Sartell High School Mock Trial Attorney Coach (2002-2004)
- University of St. Thomas Graduate School of Business– guest lecturer in the areas of antitrust, trade practices, intellectual property, product liability, and criminal liability for businesses and employees
- Sartell High School Speech Team (2002) – competitive speech judge
- Home – Based Business Expo (2001) – guest presenter